Located in the community of Virginia Park along 112th avenue, the park has over 100 years of history. It is filled with art works, walking paths, a formal flower garden and is a great place to have a ball game, play tennis or just relax and have a picnic.
The Borden Park Revitalization Plan is bringing great changes to the park. Check in frequently to see the most up to date activities.
Features and Amenities
- Pavilion with washrooms and vending machines
- Picnic sites (4 bookable group sites and picnic tables available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Open grassy spaces and shade areas
- Public art works
- Formal flower gardens
- Cycling and walking trails
- Outdoor Tennis courts
- Sports fields and ball diamonds
- On-site parking
The band shell is scheduled to be re-opened in 2015.
Construction on the outdoor pool is scheduled to be completed in 2017.
- Wheelchair accessible drop-off and pickup area
- Curb cuts in the parking area
- Accessible pathways
- Partially accessible picnic areas, fountains, playgrounds
- Pavilion washrooms have limited accessibility
Nearby Parks, Green Spaces, Facilities and Attractions
Find what is nearby with the Neighbourhood Interactive Map Tool.
Parking During K-Days
During K-Days, you will need to show the parking attendant your picnic site license for free parking. There is no reserved parking for picnic sites.
For More Information
|Online||Contact 311 Online|
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311