Mill Woods Recreation Centre
The Mill Woods Recreation Centre is a multi-amenity facility which houses a Fitness centre, 1 Squash court, 3 Racquetball courts (which can be converted for Badminton or Walleyball), a variety of dryland and aquatic drop-in classes and an expansive pool area, including waves, a dive tank with water slide, a hot tub and a dry sauna.
It has rooms available for booking meetings or parties and is shared by an adjacent double arena which offers shinny hockey and public skating.
7207 28 Avenue
Get moving by finding a program that's right for you.
Mill Woods Recreation Centre - Your Squash or Racquetball destination.
Consultations and fitness plans designed for you. Individual and group sessions available.
Fun for Kids
Kids can stay active with parents in our new program rooms. Drop-in or check out our new programming.
Admission Rates / Membership Plans
You can choose one of the following passes for Mill Woods:
- Facility Pass - includes self-directed activities (public swim, lane swim, fitness centre, etc.). This pass is valid at ACT, Bonnie Doon, Central Lions, Confederation, Eastglen, Grand Trunk, Hardisty, Jasper Place, Londonderry, O'Leary, Peter Hemingway, St Francis Xavier, Mill Woods and all Outdoor Pools.
- Facility Plus Pass - includes drop-in instructor-led programs at all facilities except Terwillegar, Clareview, and The Meadows Community Recreation Centres.
- All Facility Pass - includes all facilities and drop-in instructor-led programs.
See Admission and Memberships for more information.
Hours / Schedules
|Mon - Fri||5:30am-10pm|
|Sat - Sun||7am-10pm|
* Building operating hours only. Amenity times may vary.
|Mon - Fri||5:30am-10pm|
|Sat - Sun||7am-9pm|
Notifications (i.e. Closures, Holiday Hours, Openings, and Class cancellations)
Choose from a variety of programs, courses, and daycamps in the areas of sports, fitness and wellness, swimming and aquatics, recreation and leisure, the arts, leadership and much more. There is something for all ages and abilities.
My Rec Guide - Create your customized Program Guide
Search for Registered Programs (de-select drop-in programs / facility schedules)
Looking for a venue to host your birthday party, business meeting, corporate event, or other private function? We can help!
|Program Area /
|$33/hour for less than 30 people
|$64/hour for 30 people or more
|Board Room or
||Board Room: 15
Green Room: 25
Private pool bookings can be made on the following days and times:
- Friday – 9-10pm
- Saturday – 8:30-10pm
Exclusive Aquatic Facility Pool, with waves
|Exclusive Aquatic Facility Pool
Includes wave pool, dive tank, teach pool, sauna, and hot tub
||61-140 with 1 lifeguard
141-200 with 2 lifeguards
*Pool rental includes 3 lifeguards. Increase pool capacity by booking an additional lifeguard.
(squash, racquetball, badminton)
|Badminton Net & Birdies or Walleyball
* Rates may change for 2016
Features and Services
For More Information
Mill Woods Recreation Centre7207 28 Avenue
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311