Planned Shutdowns and Facility Maintenance
The City of Edmonton is committed to providing our recreational users with quality facilities. Regular maintenance ensures all facilities are safe, secure and clean for patrons to fully enjoy.
Maintenance and upgrades often requires a full or partial closure of the facility. We recognize these shutdowns may cause inconvenience, and we will ensure all customers are compensated appropriately during facility closures.
- Terwillegar Recreation Centre
- The aquatic centre will be closed for scheduled maintenance from September 6 - October 31.
- The fitness centre will be closed for scheduled maintenance and equipment replacement from August 22-26, reopening on August 26, 2016.
- Jasper Place Leisure Centre
Jasper Place will be closed from October 2016 to spring 2018 to undergo extensive rehabilitation.
- Bonnie Doon
Bonnie Doon will close for scheduled maintenance from September 6, 2016 - early 2018.
Fall 2016 lessons and programming will not be offered at the above locations.
- Mill Woods Recreation Centre (7207 28 Avenue)
- The Meadows Community Recreation Centre (2704 17 Street NW)
- Kinsmen Sports Centre (9100 Walterdale Hill)
Bonnie Doon shutdown:
- Hardisty Fitness and Leisure Centre (10535 65 Street)
- Eastglen Leisure Centre (11410 68 Street)
Visit the front counter staff at your facility or call 311 for more information on the accommodations available to you during a closure.
Please see Recreation Centres for other recreational opportunities.
For More Information
|Online||Contact 311 Online|
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311