ACT Aquatic and Recreation Centre
A.C.T. and the Rundle Park Family Centre are located in the heart of Rundle Park, and boast a spectacular view of the river valley. This is a beautiful venue for private functions.
New Drop-in Pickleball and Drop-in Badminton Programs
Starting September 6, the ACT Aquatic and Recreation Centre will be offering the following new and exciting activities:
Mondays and Wednesdays from 12:30-2:30pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30-5:45pm and Sundays from 4:15-6:15pm
Equipment is available for rent on site.
Admission Rates / Membership Plans
You can choose one of the following passes for ACT:
- Facility Pass - includes self-directed activities at most facilities (except Terwillegar, Kinsmen, Commonwealth, The Meadows, and Clareview). Excludes drop-in instructor-led programs.
- Facility Plus Pass - includes drop-in instructor-led programs at all facilities except Terwillegar, The Meadows, and Clareview.
- All Facility Pass - includes all facilities and drop-in instructor-led programs.
See Admission and Memberships for more information.
Hours / Schedules
Notifications (closures, holiday hours, openings, and class cancellations)
Choose from a variety of programs, courses, and daycamps in the areas of sports, fitness and wellness, swimming and aquatics, recreation and leisure, the arts, leadership and much more. There is something for all ages and abilities.
My Rec Guide - Create your customized Program Guide
Search for Registered Programs (de-select drop-in programs / facility schedules)
The ACT Aquatic and Recreation Centre, Rundle Family Centre, and Rundle Park are available for birthdays, social gatherings, athletic events, business meetings, and retreats.
Multi-Sensory Environments can help:
- Change behaviour
- Increase focus and attention
- Increase feelings of positive self-esteem and well-being
Features and Services
For More Information
In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311